Note: I intended to limit this trip to 6 Jeeps only, but with the kind of experience I see in the registrants, we will run with 10 Rigs. It may result in we finishing a little later than expected though. Thanks for the support!
Trust you are all having a great holiday season!
As promised, back with a bang!! Organising this trip with the help and support of Steve Coleman. So you know you are in safe hands.
This time, it's a B/B+ grade trip and definitely NOT for the faint hearted. I promise to make this one just as memorable.
Meeting at MacDonald's Richmond at 8am for 8.30am start. We will leave sharp at 8.30am so can make it back in time.
Address for meeting point: MacDonald's Richmond - Cnr March &, E Market St, Richmond NSW 2753
- It's a hard trip
- Very rocky, lots of steps and climbs
- Not suitable for stock Cherokees
- Even for Wranglers, at least a 2 inch lift is recommended. You can do it without lift but may scrape the belly. Lockers and Winch will be helpful, though not a must.
- Road tires a NO go. At least, All Terrains required
- Limited to 6 Jeeps only. Even if you are not very experienced but like to try and learn on the go, this trip will certainly boost your confidence. Limiting to 6 Jeeps so we can take it slow and spot/guide whenever and wherever required
- Aiming to be out of the trails by 4.30pm. However, if the members of the convoy need more time to clear the obstacles, we will give them that and so may finish later than 4.30pm
- Don't forget to get your camera, recovery gear, deflators, air compressor, lunch and plenty of fluids
- This trip, we will learn all about winching - the do's and don'ts
- Finally, as with any B grade or above trips, don't complain if your Jeep brings home some pinstripes. Again, it's only a possibility and depends on how you drive on that day
If there is demand for such trips, happy to repeat / organise more of these kind in the future.
As always, if you have any suggestions to make these trips better, more educational and safer, I am all ears.
Looking forward to wheeling with you all again!
Until then, happy Jeeping
M: 0402 374747